skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
COLOMBIAN CULTURE "AMAZONAS"
Colombia "Amazonas"
martes, 26 de febrero de 2008
Colombia
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
My Profile
Felipe Andres Leiva Ruiz
I'm 20 years old, right now I am in second semester of informatic Engineer at Sabana University, I'm Also an effective team player with strong coaching skills with the objective of having a good TOFEL exam.ejjeje
The Best colombian Videos
Amazonas
Colombia is Passion
Colombian Cultures Web Site
TRAVELING AROUND COLOMBIA
Which is your favorite Colombian Region ?
CES 2008 "Las vegas"
Biggest Plasma Tv ever by PANASONIC
which is the reazon of cultures confrontations?
Colombian Cultures
▼
2008
(6)
►
abril
(3)
►
marzo
(1)
▼
febrero
(2)
Colombia
Introduccion "values "
Felipe Andres Leiva
pipelon88
Bogota - Cundinamarca, Colombia
A Student who is trying with his group to impress Maria Paula Gonzales about their Amazing English Proyect.jajjja
Ver todo mi perfil
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario